IN THE NAME OF LORD, RECORDANDO A JON


Very sad to hear of Jon’s death, following his battle with the demon cancer. One of the great musicians of my generation. Tony Iommi recently worked with Jon, and said what a lovely bloke he was. I met him a few times, but never got to work with him. Blessings.-GEEZER BUTLER


I got to meet a lot of great musicians at the start of my career. Jon Lord was one. It's because of him that I am here.-LEMMY

Murio Jon Lord.. El fue coautor de mi tema favorito de Deep purple "Child in time". Y teclista del grupo.. Se fue un poquito de mi infancia. Descanse en paz.-ALEJANDRO SANZ


Rock Music Genius. The legacy stays forever. RIP-KIKO LOUREIRO

RIP Jon Lord. Thank you for your gift to the world and your influence on me. You will be missed and never forgotten. God Bless you-MICHAEL SWEET

I am deeply saddened about the passing of Jon Lord...I am proud and humbled to have known him both personally and professionally ...and blessed toshare a special time with him. He was a true and gifted original...a Gentleman of the industry ...and he shall be greatly missed! My sincerest sympathies to his family and relations...and to all of us who have lost one of the great musicians of our time!...R.I.P. Jon...may God hold you in his hands-JOE LYNN TURNER

So sad to hear of Jon Lord's passing. The greatest rock organ sound, made Deep Purple. Was a great guy too. All our heroes RIP.-PHIL SOUSAN

Saddened to learn about the death of Jon Lord from Deep Purple. R.I.P brother-OVERKILL

 My heartfelt RIP to Jon Lord.. A massive influence of all musicians of my generation and beyond...-STEVE LUKATHER

"It is with great shock and deep sadness that I was informed of the loss of a dear friend and great musician, Jon Lord. You brought fun, laughter, silliness and light with your sense of humor to everything you worked on, you changed the world of rock with your unique take on it all. I send my love, thoughts, and deepest sympathy to his family. God bless you, Jon. [You will be] forever in our hearts."-GRAHAM BONNET

"Wow, I can't believe Jon Lord passed away today. His style of playing the organ set the standard by which every rock band with organ lived by. A real legend and a real star. RIP, Jon!"-TRACII GUNS

"I am extremely saddened to hear of the passing of Jon Lord today. [He was] one of the nicest and most talented people I've ever met. Rest in peace."-JOE BONAMASSA

"Very sad news about the great Jon Lord. [He was] one of my biggest influences and idols growing up. RIP."-ADAM WAKEMAN

"My condolences to Jon Lord's family, fans and friends on his passing. Jon, thank you for being a part of the soundtrack of my life."-RUDY SARZO

"[It's a] sad day in rock and roll; Jon Lord has passed on. One of the biggest, baddest, heaviest sounds in heavy metal. One if a kind."-SLASH

 "Just like Ronnie [James Dio] was the master on vocals, Jon Lord was the king on the Hammond organ... "R.I.P., Jon Lord."I grew up on DEEP PURPLE. He was truly the best... [It's a] very sad day for rock."-PETER BALTES

"It was an absolute joy and pleasure for me to know him and to work alongside him. He is missed already."-DAVID COVERDALE


Comentarios

Unknown ha dicho que…
Un genio, un auténtico maestro. Y encima una paciencia a prueba de bombas, porque para aguantar a Blackmore...