EL PODCAST DE MOTEL BOURBON #11










THE ROMANTICS - Tomboy
WARNER HODGES - Right back where I started
MOTORZOMBIS FEAT DANI NE-LO - Monster rockers
STEELER - Cold day in hell
ART NATION - Ghost town
51 GRADOS - Puzzle
THE KLEEJOSS BAND - Ode to teh naiads
BILL WITHERWS - Use me
BOSTON - More than a feeling
THE DAMNED - Eloise
SIN CITY SIX - Dirty dog
BLACK HAMMER VODOO - Teart it all the fuck down
D.O.A. - Wait til tomorrow
THE RUNAWAYS - Cherry Bomb
MICHELLE DAVIDS & THE GOSPEL SESSIONS - Yes I am
SAM COOKE - Bring it on home to me
ALASKA - The Sorcerer
FALLEN ANGELS - Hey Susie
NAVASOTA RIO - Payin' my dues
GHOST HOUNDS - Bad news
DOLLY PARTON - Jolene
WET CACTUS - Full moon over my head
W.A.S.P. - I wanna be somebody
AFTERDARK - Welcome

Comentarios

UFA747 ha dicho que…

Information is very useful Thank you for collecting information. ANDROID news